The Guardian Angels Of Zion

The Guardians Of The Matrix and all who are in it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Vote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarAngel
Admin

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Vote   Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:48 am

Be Honest here ok....

Question: Should the Guardian Angels join the EPN?

1)Yes..!

2)No...!

3)I don't mind...!

4)Who are the EPN?

5) I'm happy as I am...The Guardians should stay as they are...

The only Reason Im asking you guys is coz I have been asked and begged to join them...I'm good friends with the EPN, they are good guys despite what people say...but that is only what I think...

thankyou.. Capt- War Angel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theguardianangels.heavenforum.com
Leose

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:05 am

You KNOW what I will say and what this faction will become to me if you join EPN.........I'm sorry, but that
s just how it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/Br1antheL1on
Tosuno

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:58 am

EPN, while they do have many good people I agree, are simply "wrong" in what they are doing.

The goals of EPN conflict with everything I personally have been trying to do my entire MxO life.

I've been called EPN many times before but I am not.

If you ask me, EPN are very similar to the Cyph. Both are driven by either blind devotion or a cowardly need to hide behind the lies of the Matrix.

On a more personal note, I hate the Kid. Why? Because he is just that, a Kid. To young, lacking in expirience to do anything aside cause trouble for others.

Not all the players in EPN are the same though. Many of them know me, and agree with what I do. I haven't really been open about what my org does because no one asked. So I've been keeping silent.

My enemy is the Merovingian and the Cypherites. The Machines are not a threat to me yet, and until they do begin to get in my way I won't side with EPN.

So my vote is no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AprilMoon

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:13 pm

Well i guess if you guys actually knew what the EPN stand for then you wouldnt answer the way that you just did...

The EPN are not just anti machine, they are anti CYPH and MERV.. But as some Zionites have something against using the MERV when we can, the EPN use them when they believe that something will come from it, that will benefit us all...

I know this because my brother is EPN and he has told me a lot about it..

They are NOT the terrorists that they have been said to be.. They have approched the normal Zionites more and more, and same as yourself Tosuno, they are definately anti CYPH..

Well as you can read i dont mind becoming EPN, actually i believe that its the way for the faction to go...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tosuno

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:51 pm

Of course the EPN are against Cyph, but the fact is EPN is to much a target. They are enemies of machines, Cyph, Merv, and some Zionists.

We are a small faction and having that kind of attention would not a be a wise choice to make.

To be honest guys, I can't afford that attention on myself as I have ties with the Machines and becoming EPN would destroy all of that. So, that being said if we do go EPN, I can't stay. I came here under the impression I would be helping Zion, not some Kid in his wild fantasies to his hero.

While I hate Zion command as much as the next EPN, I refuse to follow the Kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AprilMoon

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:49 pm

We all must do what we all must do, so if leaving us is your idea of support then that is what you must do. Cant afford to lose your contacts because of a problem that you yourself have caused.

And your ties with the Machines, i do not like to hear that a Zion operative is in that deep kind of ties with the Machines. Whilst we might still only be alive because of the truce between us and the Machines, I will not be a supporter of them and their ways of having people put into slavery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leose

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:28 pm

Ok, I'm putting this to rest, the EPN follows false teachings. The Kid thinks he's following Neo's ideals, but he isn't Neo wanted peace, more than that he understood that the only way to prosper would be for ALL the orgs to work TOGETHER. and April, your distrust of the machines is silly, we started the war, we decided we didn't want to give the machines civil rights and treat them as equals, we wanted them to be slaves to us. The machines have every right to hate and destroy us, but they do not, because they are not tethered by human emotion, so they do not feel vengeful. The TRUE merv org is not to be hated either, because they are the exiles. Programs that simply want to survive, to live in happiness. Who are we to determine otherwise? Too many people think all the merv org is is a power-hungry frenchman and his followers, when the true meaning of the merv org is not so. Now back to EPN. They're terrorists, end discussion, I've done my own research and spy work into EPN, they are simply a splinter cell with a facade of a charitable organization. The truth will ALWAYS be that while the EPN hide under a guise of serenity, they seek to destroy anyone who does not follow their ways, and that is the TRUTH. I don't care what one or two people say. There's bound to be one or two good people in there. It doesn't change the fact of what THAT group's goal is! The goal of unplugging us all. Everyone, meaning good game, simulation OVER. That's not charitable, that's not caring, that's selfishness, the EPN are only out for THEMSELVES.

So I say in closing, Choose what you will, but be wary that anyone who follows the ideals of EPN is forever an enemy to me, and to peace.
Back to top Go down
Tosuno

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:11 am

Ok let me throw down a little more, I agree with what Leose has said, but also I must say that if this faction did go EPN it would be much better if I left for myself and for you guys.

I've been in the game alot longer then most, if not all, of you. I've come to respect the Machine operatives, not the Machines themselves.

I get information on the Machines not information for the Machines.

But now that I think about it, I do have an idea. So I am changing my vote to a maybe. I need some time to contact people and fit things together and I may vote yes but for now just go with No.

I'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarAngel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:04 am

my vote is yes.

but I want to ask everyone and see what they feel...and leose...dont worry..

your my friend no matter what and I hope you will understand.. ... just remember that!
Back to top Go down
Leose

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:29 am

And I hope you'll understand as well, that I am an enemy of EPN. period.
Back to top Go down
WarAngel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:20 am

whos on their Period?!!?
Back to top Go down
chaos angel (the axe)

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:37 am

EON DO NOT LIKE ME!!!! LAST TIME I WAS OUT IN MARA HAVING A GOOD TIME THEY CHASED ME SCREAMING " YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH!!!!!!" but when i turned round i realised they were zion so i couldnt pop a cap in there ass, so i went to my machine character on vector and did it lol! my vote is no, i'd prefer to cap one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tosuno

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:38 am

Wow... caps...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaos angel (the axe)

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:44 am

lol! they can anger me easily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leose

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:57 pm

what doesn't anger you easily battle? oh and please don't reply to this comment with "blah blah i'm young blah blah"
Back to top Go down
WarAngel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:16 am

BOYS! BEHAVE! I will have no fighting in this forum!
ok...the vote is closed and we are NOT going EPN.
fullstop.
we should be happy for who we are and continue our good work.
remember "don't try to fix something thats not broken"

thankyou for your honesty.

Admarial-War Angel
Back to top Go down
~Tiabella~

Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:14 am

See what happens when Tia is away hihi Rolling Eyes

hugs

Tia
x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leose

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:37 am

Yeah! dangit tia! you're supposed to be the one who settles these kinds of things! lol
Back to top Go down
chaos angel (the axe)

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:27 pm

lmao i wanna see aprilmoon again, your never online!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AprilMoon

PostSubject: Re: Vote   Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:11 am

Thx for the vote of confidence battleaxe.. i would love to be online more, but im doing my examn at the moment, so i dont get that much free time to get online... I should be able to get one few times, but in the new year it will be a lot better..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote   

Back to top Go down

Vote
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Angels Of Zion :: Welcome Angels :: Events-
Jump to: