The Guardian Angels Of Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Guardian Angels Of Zion

The Guardians Of The Matrix and all who are in it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Intorducing The Black Angel Virus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WarAngel
Admin
WarAngel

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-10-26

Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus Empty
PostSubject: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 8:15 pm

Anyone would like to get involved with the story heres the link:-

http://angelcode.myfreeforum.org

if you have any Questions ...just ask (^^)
Back to top Go down
http://theguardianangels.heavenforum.com
AprilMoon

AprilMoon

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptySat Nov 04, 2006 6:34 am

Hehe pretty confusing storyline, but sure i get it i think..

So we are fighting these Black Angels, right?`
Back to top Go down
Tosuno

Tosuno

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptySat Nov 04, 2006 6:30 pm

Confusing? Hey I worked hard on that >_>

Razz
Back to top Go down
WarAngel
Admin
WarAngel

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: OMG   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptySat Nov 04, 2006 11:35 pm

april...how did you make a sig like that!!!
I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://theguardianangels.heavenforum.com
AprilMoon

AprilMoon

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptySun Nov 05, 2006 6:04 am

Hehehe... i said confusing, but also that i got it.. so dont worry your pretty little head Tosuno..

I made it as a gif file, with screenies from the game...
Back to top Go down
Leose

Leose

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 9:31 am

I just MAY be somehow connected to the story 0:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Br1antheL1on
chaos angel (the axe)

chaos angel (the axe)

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptySat Nov 11, 2006 12:45 pm

count me in on this story
Back to top Go down
Tosuno

Tosuno

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptyFri Nov 17, 2006 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Tosuno

Tosuno

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 9:40 am

The Black Angel - Book One

Summary:

About one and a half years ago there was a weapon created. A weapon unlike any other. Its purpose, infiltrate and destroy the Machine mainframe. A weapon capable of doing such a thing was once thought impossible. But, the Matrix was a computer system. We all know that the rules can be broken. This weapon was designed to be able to find these weak points in the Matrix and eventually find itself in the Core of all Machines.

During the testing of this weapon things did not go to plan. It was made using viral data found in an old quarantine archive called System Deus. The creators of this new hybrid virus thought that using the data from past viruses the Machines could never destroy would make one super virus. Unfortunately they were right.

It was not long before the concept of AI was brought into concern. The virus was able to develop one due to the constant programs “sacrificed” to test the virus. This is where the virus earned the name Black Angel, a reference to the Grim Reaper.

While everything in the beginning was good, it always is, it was not long before history took it’s effect. The created was not happy with the creator. The Black Angel was no where near willing to be used as a mere weapon for humans. It considered humans a failed and flawed race, like most would. Humans did not accept life as it is. They had no respect for it. They would kill each other for no real reason other then different “beliefs.”

The Black Angel became tired with it all. It was tired of seeing humans waste their oh so very important lives on ridiculous things. Fighting the Machines, exiles, and themselves.

By this time, the virus was replicated into six new viruses. These became to be known as the Children. These children of the Black Angel were given RSIs of actual humans or programs in the Matrix. Of course the question “how” this happened is still a well kept secret by the remaining creator of the virus. But we have not got that far yet.

The Black Angel used this function on itself. Out of it’s two creators it killed and used the RSI of one of them to try and kill the other one. It did not work. This is where the Father and the Mother were born.

The creator left was a human man known as Tosuno. His wife was the one to be killed and consumed by the Black Angel. Her name was Atrum. These two became known as Mother and Father of the Black Angel Children.

The mother, being the overwritten by the Black Angel basically became the Black Angel herself. The real Atrum died that day. And it was the Black Angel who ordered the Children to begin their campaign on the Matrix, against both Humans and Machines.

However, the Tosuno knew better then to let Atrum get away with this so easily. So using what little resources he had left he locked Atrum back in System Deus, and hid the pass keys that would allow this door to Deus to be opened again. The Children were not locked inside along with their mother.

Atrum still had a influence on the Children, and ordered them to continue attacking humans and machines until they found all three keys to System Deus. In time, they eventually found them, and used an existing human RSI in the Matrix to grant their mother a connection to the Matrix. This knew comer name was Tysias a close friend of Tosuno.

Angered, Tosuno began his own campaign against the Black Angel. To make up for his sins of creating the thing in the first place he put the burden on himself to destroy it. But he had allies in this mission. With their help he was able to go back into System Deus and destroy the virus once and for all.
During the battle, the oldest son, IDeca, became the leader of the Black Angel Children. However, not all the Children were satisfied working for IDeca. IPenta was the first to sway from the control of the Mother virus. He instead sided with the Machines.

INona had always been with Tosuno, her father. But she would leave his side when rumors of his death got to her. She would instead seek revenge on the people who were responsible, humans. Even when IHexa brought Tosuno back to life in a way, INona would never be the same again. Tasting her viral abilities and the things she could control she would not stop her campaign against everyone. Tosuno would be forced to kill her.

To help deal with the Black Angels, Tosuno recruited several humans and exiles to help him. Amung them was Godgiver, who helped delelop weapons to fight the BA, and Sephr1, whom helped hunt down and eventually kill IDeca. Another person who would help them was Polyxo, who took care of ITetra.

ITetra was created while Tosuno was thought dead. She is the perfect Black Angel in terms of design and potential. However, Tosuno would not have her involved with the Blac Angels. So she was given to Polyxo to stay safe.

Eventaully, it would be Tosuno and Tysias to finally destroy Atrum and the Black Angel mother virus.

The Children after were mostly all destroyed as well. All but two. Their names were IPenta and IHexa. The Assassin and the Witch.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chaos angel (the axe)

chaos angel (the axe)

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 12:20 pm

i like ipenta he was awesome, i spoke to him
Back to top Go down
Tosuno

Tosuno

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 1:49 pm

IDeca
-First born child of the Black Angel virus, strongest of the Black Angels. A two headed dragon of sorts.
INona
-Last born child of the Black Angel virus, sided with Tosuno. She is young, and very emotional, not like her siblings at all.
IOcta
-Fifth born child of the Black Angel virus. Works for IDeca.
IHepta
-Fourth born child of the Black Angel virus. Works for IDeca.
IHexa
-Second born child of the Black Angel virus, known as the Witch.
IPenta
-Third born child of the Black angel virus, sided with the Machines. Known as the Assassin.
ITetra
-Only black Angel not created by Atrum. Has no connection to the others other then her basic code structure. Known as the Hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Leose

Leose

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 3:24 pm

I know a few hybrids Wink
Back to top Go down
Leose

Leose

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptyMon Nov 20, 2006 3:28 pm

One thing I must ask Tosuno.....I look at the "I" in front of the name and can't help but wonder....did Apple have a hand in this?
Back to top Go down
Tosuno

Tosuno

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus EmptyTue Nov 21, 2006 6:11 am

No, the I stands for 9.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intorducing The Black Angel Virus   Intorducing  The Black Angel Virus Empty

Back to top Go down

Intorducing The Black Angel Virus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guardian Angels Of Zion :: Welcome Angels :: Stories-
Jump to: